A Nursing Home for All
SecureCare Options, LLC. is Medicaid and Medicare Certified and is contracted with the State of Connecticut to serve patients referred by the Connecticut Department of Correction and the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.
SecureCare is committed to providing skilled nursing care and services for physically, mentally and cognitively impaired individuals who are difficult to place in a standard nursing home or long-term care setting.
Provide enrichment of patient lives through specialized care, dignity and acceptance.
An inclusive and compassionate approach to caring for an aging population of residents that are difficult to place.
All of the services available at 60 West are available through SecureCare Options, including but not limited to:
- 24 hour Skilled Nursing Care
- 24 hour Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- On-site Physician Services
- Mental Health Services
- Secured, Dementia Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Rehabilitative Services - Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Pastoral Services
- Dietary and Meal Services